Your health and safety during the covid-19 pandemic is our priority.
Below are the protocols we have put in place in our practice to ensure your health and safety.
- All appointments are 1 hour apart.
- Please book online or call us to make your appointment.
- The Optometrist will communicate with you either online or via the phone as to the reasons for your visit.
- Case History will be done prior to your arrival so as to minimize the time you spend in the practice.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive for your appointment.
Frame Selection Protocols:
- Both staff and patients will have to wash their hands and then sanitize them before touching any of the frames in the practice.
- All frames are disinfected before anyone touches them.
- Once a frame has been selected, it is placed in a tray and not back on the display.
- The final frame(s) selected will be placed inside a transparent plastic cover inside the tray for the ordering process to start. All other frames that need to be placed back on the display will be washed and sanitized again.
- All frames have been pre-cleaned and sanitized prior to you coming to the practice and they are regularly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and between patients.
Hygiene & physical distancing:
- Our Practice has initiated a very high hygiene protocol process for your health and safety.
- We have ensured there are hand sanitizers, tissues and disposal bins by the entrance of our practice, at the reception desks as well as inside the examination rooms.
- All our staff are wearing masks the whole time.
- Payment devices and stationary are being sanitized between patients.
- Staff have their own marked stationary that they do not share amongst themselves or with the patients.
- Temperature check when you arrive at the practice is mandatory for all patients.
- We have removed all unnecessary clutter from our practice.
- Acrylic shields have been placed on all diagnostic equipment.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters is being practiced by our staff and is expected of you as well.
- Appointments are on the hour only to ensure there is no patient interaction and that the number of people in the practice are at a minimum.
- No one will be seen without an appointment that is pre-scheduled.
- If you are unwell, we request you to please reschedule your appointment.
- Last 30 minutes of the day will be used to sanitize the whole practice, including mopping the floor, wipe of computers/ keyboards/ tablets/ chairs/desks.
We are here to ensure we provide you with the best eyecare service and management during this difficult time.